Pain near clitoris only when pressure applied. Now looks like a read bump near urethra. Suggestions?

Hi there. About 2 days ago I notice that there was a little pain near my clitoris and didn t think much of it because it begin after masturbation and I stopped my partner after the pain began. It only hurt when there was pressure applied to it. The next day I started to wonder more about it because it still hurt. So, I took a look at it while I was in the shower and it seems to be a red bump near my urethra . This is never happened before and I don t know how it got there. Any help ?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013