Pain near chest while running. Echo and cardiography showed enlarged heart. Prescribed Lanoxin. Will I be normal?

Hi, i go for jogging every day about 3 or 4 years and also do excersices after jogging and had no problem during these years never smoked and never drinked alcohol i have normal diet and never suffered from any serious disease .. about a week ago when i was running i felt some pain in my heart (not my whole chest ) but i kept running and as i stopped everything was fine but the after that happened again i was curious so i referred to doctor and after echo check and cardiography he told me that your heart has been enlarged due to the hard exerciese but everything is fine with your heart only enlargment which has to be treated as he told me to take half of Lanoxin Pills each day ... so i was wondering is there any chance that everything goes fine and get s back to normal ... now i go for jogging and have no problem but sometimes i feel pain in my heart only in my heart and not the whole chest i was doing runing so fast everyday till last week fast. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012