Pain in wisdom tooth, gums sore. Difficulty in swallowing. Cause of pain?

Hi, i have since yesterday morning been expiencing pain i my mouth on my right side wisdom tooth , the back gum behind the tooth (sorta like on the jaw line) is completely sore. last night my throat started hurting only on thatright side i left it alone thinking i would possibly feel better in the morning, well now it hurts way more and i can barely close my mouth, or drink anything. Cant even swallow my own saliva ... What would u think this can be?? Oh n also i am 13 weeks 4 days pregnant, thats y i am sooo scared.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012