Pain in tip of penis, numb penis, no feeling during erection, frequent urination. Cause?

Hi I have been having urinary problems for a few months now including frequent urination in low quantities. At first I was getting a small pain in the tip of my penis and now my penis has gone numb. I can still pretty easily get an erection but its weird because I cant really feel it (especially at the tip). My semen is a lot of times watery and there really isnt any feeling during orgasm. I also feel like I have to pee a lot during masturbation/sex.
Urine and blood tests showed nothing; What can be causing all of this?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013