Pain in the urethral hole, purplish color in the pink of penis seen. Are these signs of Chlamydia ?

Hello, i was recently told by a girl i was sexually active with that i gave her Chlamydia . And since then ive been worried but i know males dont normally show signs. well knowing that that test may consist of a urethral swabbing i looked it up and see that this is painful. so i open the urethral hole to touch the inside and see if it hurt. while i noticed that there is a purplish color in the pink of my penis . Is this bad?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013