Pain in the top of my head

I have a pain on the top of my head, the pain will last for days and then it will go away. My head don t hurt, that area is tender in the top of my head. My main doctor suggested that I go to a Dermatologist, I am thinking that I need to go to a Neurologist first.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello take belladona 200 two doses ..its a homeoapthic medicine..
if the problem still persist .. consult a homeopath
god bless
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.From your complain as you say the area is tender you may be having some local problem.This could be muscular headache or some local skin irritation and infection causing you the problem.You are that one think of neurologist first in case of headache but if your doctor after examining you says to go a dermatologist he must have seen something so he is advising you like this.