Pain in the testicles and anus after masturbation. Due to excessive masturbation?

Hello sir i m 22 year old... i started masterbuating from the age of 11 and i use to masterbuate a lot but now i don't masterbuate much the problem is that i have very loose testicals and very loose penis... also sometimes when my penis erects... my releases some semen but it is colour less and i also feel pain in my testicals and in anus area after masterbuation... pls help.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013
A majority of these issues is because of a lack of proper dissemination of scientific information. As far as loose testicles are concerned, the way they hang more or less depends on the ambient temperature. In hot climate they would hang lower down and in cold weather retract to near the body. One can in any case get a Doppler study to rule out a varicocele in such cases.
The colourless fluid you are referring to is totally normal and is called the pre-ejaculate. Do not bother about it.
Pain in testicle and anus area ... if persistent can be looked at by a surgeon because very occasionally it might indicate some infection.
Thanks and get well soon.