Pain in the tailbone, pressure around the rib cage, constipation. Had a fall on ice. Need to go to emergency?

This morning I slipped on ice stepping off my porch. I bypassed three concrete steps and fell about 3 feet onto a concrete sidewalk. I fell directly on my tailbone. I was unable to inhale or exhale for about 20 seconds immediately after the fall. It s now 16 hours later. I m still having a lot of pain around the tailbone (to be expected) but I m also having pain/tightness/pressure around my rib cage - in the front when I m laying down and in the back when I m upright. I ve also felt uncomfortably constipated since this has happened. Should I visit my PCP or an urgent care or just wait this out.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013