Pain in the stomach between the shoulder blades, excessive thirst, itching on the body, back pain. Blood in stool with diarrhea. Any idea what is this?

I have pain in my stomach and between my left shoulder blade. I also have lower back pain . extreme thirst and itching all over. I am a 40 yr old male who has all been physical in shape through exercise. It started on New Years where I over indulge in eating. I bent over and my back locked up, LAter that week I passed bloody stool that turn into a week of diarrhea . It all passed but the systems above. I help.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013