Pain in the stomach after food intake, fever, watery stool. Guide

The school called me last tuesday to pick at my doctor because she have slight fever and complaining that her stomach hurt.i ask her what happen she told me after she eat the breakfast her stomach starting to upset..that night she really feel sick with fever and abdominal pain the next day she feel little bit better but when she eat and after her stomach starting to upset again and she's gonna run to the bathroom.her stool is watery.i dont realy know whats going on.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013