Pain in the stomach after eating, bloated. Worried about having colon cancer

well, for over a year now every time i eat my stomach hurts and for the past month my stomach has been bloated out and is very soar and its hard (like what men look like when they look like their pregnant) and right at the very top of my stomach ( right under by breasts ) it hurts to push on it, i always had problems with bowel movements but now i have not had a bowel movement in 2 0r 3 days now and i scared because i'm always bloated out and its sore and hurts to be pushed on that i have stomach cancer or colon cancer, i cant stop thinking about it and i'm always pushing in on my stomach to see if it still hurts
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013