Pain in the stomach. Heavy and uncomfortable feeling after having food. Remedy?

For a week now I have had a gnawing, uncomfortable feeling in my stomach, especially after eating small amounts of food. This occurs maybe half hour or so after eating. Its pretty much been constantly there for the whole week. I stayed home after the first day because I thought I had a stomach flu, but it s continued all week. Nighttime is very uncomfortable. I had a meal replacement drink because I was afraid to eat a meal but the pain and fullness feeling still came shortly after. No matter how small amount of food or drink I have, the full feeling and sharp pain still occur. Can you help me?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013