Pain in the spleen, swelling in eyes,pleurisy, pain in thighs, arms and feet. Frequent constipation and diarrhea. Diagnosed with enlarged spleen

a physical exam revealed a large spleen which followed after a couple months of spleen pain. diagnoses of pleurisy , eye swelling, extreme shooting pains from knees down to feet, in thighs, in arms, and also head. constipation that alternates from diahrea as well. extreme fatigue that is not made better with sleeping. headaches upon waking in morning. sweating excessive in sleep one night a week. and pain in the abdominal area that alternates areas but, is generally under the ribs in te spleen area and sometimes the side of the gallbladder liver area. My liver function test was normal. I do not have any stds or anything wrong with my hemoglobin and hematocrit. those were the only few tests that were done. I am also not diabetic. I have a family history of cancer, heart disease, diabetese and many cases of autoimmune disorders ranging from fibromyalgia to lupus. please help, I am waitign for insurance to kick in so I feel helpless
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012