Pain in the shoulder after doing intense exercise. What to do?

I am a skinny guy. I was doing stretching exercise with a chest expander. After a week, I started feeling consistent pain in my left shoulder and one day it began unbearable. I stopped doing the exercise after that. Now i get a bone rubbing feeling and it pains a lot when i move my shoulder up and down. I feel tired all day. My bone rubs and I can even feel the sound. What should i do. I have applied some creams for muscular sprains etc. But , that was not helpful. Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013