Pain in the right upper quadrant radiating toward the middle of the back, dry, wheezing cough, former smoker, hazardous profession. What could this be?

I have been experiencing pain in the RUQ region that radiates toward the middle of my back but not to the spine . Over the weekend I began experiencing gurgling on the left side with a dry, wheezing cough that is non-productive. I live in a small town and I don t want to seem dramatic, but I am also a former smoker and work in a hazardous profession.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012