Pain in the right side of the waist, hair loss. Weight loss after being on a diet program. Need cure for pain

Hi...i have terrible pain in the right side of my waist for the last 30 days and now all the way to my back...had an ultra sound for the liver and kidney and my family physician says all normal....also i lost lot of the way also i've been on a diet for last 6 month and lost 38 pounds, i was eating lot of fiber and taking fiber pills wich i stopped it all since 3 weeks...please help me,being in pain day and night for almost 40 days is making me very tires and stressed....THANK YOU...
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013