Pain in the ribs and heels. CT scan showing a cyst on the liver. Itchy rashes, swollen lips and hands. Whom should I consult?

Hello, I visited my doctor because I had left rib pain and heel pain eight weeks ago. Every time I inhale my left upper rib case area hurts. He recommended a CT scan and blood work. The D Dimer test mildly elevated and the CT scan showed a cyst on my liver . Three weeks ago, I broke into a rash...It started with swollen, itchy hands and feet, then rash all over. My lips also were and are swollen. I was told it was hives and the cause was not known. I have pits and white patches in my tonsils and throat. I was told it was viral. My lips, hands and feet are still swollen, I still have hives and I am itchy all over. I still have the left rib pain and heel pain... I have been so many times to the doctor and he does not what it is...I don t know what to do...Should I see an specialist?...If so, what specialty?...
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013