Pain in the pelvis, scrotum, sudden sharp pain in testicles on exertion with a feeling of lump. Varicocele?

this is for urologist . I have pain that is my lower left pelvis (mostly) sometimes hard to tell, under my scrotum . sometimes the tubes in my scrotum feel large and sometimes when I touch them I hurt. after periods of exertion or standing I get a sudden sharp pain like I was hit in testicles. almost feels like maybe even a little lump in those veins. it does NOT hurt coughing or bowel movements, three weekends in a row after being quite active, lots of walking/standing I had this pain, and then it seems to slowly go away. I have seen doctor but they are saying I need ultrasound but that can take some time in Canada. when I don t have the sharp pain I sometimes feel things are heavy maybe even slight burning possible. high anxiety because I am worried I feel that pain again. how likely could it be varicocele s???
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012