Pain in the neck shoulders and upper back.<br>Difficulty in walking after sitting for a long time. What is causing this pain?

Hi. I have a couple of questions about my body. My shoulders, neck , and upper back always hurt. I feel like it has something to do with my nerves, but it is an ongoing pain all over especially when I am trying to sleep. I am only 22 years old and my knees already crack all the time and after I am sitting for awhile it is difficult to get up right away and walk. Both of my legs from the knees down hurt really bad, Is there any answers you could give me or lead me in a direction to figure out why I have all of this pain?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013
The crackling noise in the knee joints can be related to a decrease in the joint lubricants. Taking appropriate supplements orally will help in decreasing the symptoms.
The pain at the multiple sites could be related to fibromyalgia and can be confirmed only after a physical examination.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal