Pain in the neck and left side of the body after a fall. Ringing in the ears and throbbing in head. What to do?

Hi, yesterday I was riding my fourwheeler and I was doing a donut. Somehow the fourwheeler went on two wheels and threw me off. I went flying and slammed into the ground really hard.
My side hurts and I can barely move my neck with out it hurting no it's not broken. Mom said its bruised. But after this happened my right ear has been ringing and hurting like alot and now the back if my head to the right is throbbing and giving off a huge pain. What do I do?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013