Pain in the neck and chest, shortness of breath. Taking adipex. Due to anxiety from medication? High BP

Hello....I've been taking adipex for a week now. Im in the er as we speak for the 2nd time today but I feel as if something is being left out. Around 4am I was awakened out of my sleep from neck head and chest pain and sometimes shortness of breath...they keep saying anxiety from the pills also with coffee has this but prescribed Ibuprofen now they gave me some pill to calm me down but what I need is something for.blood pressure right? And when I came in this morning my blood pressure was 165/70 here now it was 145/100...what should I terrified and so is my family
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013