Pain in the liver area, CT scan shows mild hepatomegaly, hepato-cellular carcinoma in right lobe. Is there any treatment for this disease?

hi father is 62 yr old. for few days he suffers from pain in his liver portion. then he do CT scan and then he fine in the CT scan report that he suffers with mild hepatomegaly with a diffuse ill-defined mass likely to be a hepato -cellular carcinoma involving mainly the Rt lobe. so doctor pls tell me that is there any treatment for curing this decease . and tell me about the cost of the surgery .
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012