Pain in the legs and arms, muscle contractions, numbness on the toe. Not responding to Ibuprofen. Cure?

Hello, I started experiencing right leg pain a month ago and then my left leg started experiencing the same pain a few days later and now i have muscle contractions which are not painful that started a few days ago. I take ibuprofen and takes the pain away mostly but not my muscle contractions in my legs. My left thumb on my foot feels numb also. I also have arm pain as well. I do have four bulging discs in my neck which showed in my Mri a year ago but i m not sure if that is the cause of my pain. I had my thryoid check this year along with anemia and my sugar levels which all came back normal.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012