Pain in the left side of the face. Swelling with redness in the eye and legs. Muscles getting stuck on the face. What is wrong?

Hi the left side of my face is painful I forget a lot and can't get my thoughts together my face is swollen and eye is red and daily my feet and ankles swell extremely big but the majority of my pain lies on the left side of my head I am 26 female. Sometimes the muscles in my face get stuck I am terrified to find out its severe but have no choice now it's getting worse. Help!!!!
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013