Pain in the jaw, headaches. Had removed wisdom teeth and had sinus surgeries. No relief from pain medication

In the last few years I have had 3 sinus surgerys, had my wisdom teeth and 2 rear molars pulled. All to releive my pain in my sinuses, headaches and my jaw. This is what they told me to do, they said that my jaw pain and sinus pain and constant infections where two different things. I am on medical and they do not like to send you to specialists. After all of this my pain has gotten contiuously worse. I have just finished a month of Keflex and before that 2 weeks of steroids. I can't sleep. I want to cry. The pain is terrible and nothing helps. No pain medicine takes the pain away.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013