Pain in the hip. Treated with Flexura. Bone marrow edema in the SI joint in the MRI report. TB elisa IGM positive. Pus cells in the urine test. Suggestions?

I am experiencing pain in my right hip since last 25 days. Had this earlier even 4 months ago but it was treated with Flexura d tablet in 2-3 days. However, this time it is really severe. On getting the MRI done, it showed bone marrow oedema in right side of SI joint . Also got TB (A60) Elisa IGG which is in the range of low positive and TB (ANTI-A60)ELISA-IGM which is positive. However TB GOLD (QUANTIFICATION) GAMMA INTERFERON; BLOOD is negative. Also, I show 18-20 PUS CELLS in urine routine test. Urine culure test is negative.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012