Pain in the head on a specific spot. Had an injury in the past. Can I take an aspirin? On celebrex

57 years old. Have odd pain on top of head in a specific spot. It happens to to be the same place that I bumped on the cabinet about 2 months ago. At the time really hurt and bruised but healed. Now suddenly that spot has started a dull ache and feels like cold water on the spot inside head. Not sure if I should take an aspirin . I take Celebrex for arthritic knees and back. Have not taken Celebrex today.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013