Pain in the head. On antibiotics. Tingling on the face, nausea. What is causing this?

Hi I ve been experiencing a lot of pain in my head various spots mainly right side both stabbing and pressure was told by docter it was infection in my sinuses and gave me antibiotics , now I ve been taking them for a few days and feel worse although headache has eased slightly I m not constantly light headed feel like I could faint my face n head feels fuzzy n tingles n have episodes of nausea these symptoms started yesterday and just getting worse my chest now hurts n feel my heart beat pounding although I think this is because I ve been feeling anxious ! Any ideas on what it could be or how to relieve these awful symptoms I ve had to stay off work all week already !! Ps I ve been suffering headaches ( pressure ) for 2 weeks and this was after a stabbing pain episode on right side again .
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013