Pain in the groin area after radical hysterectomy for cervical cancer. Is the pain due to the removal of lymph nodes?

Hi I am 2 year post radical hysterectomy treatment for cervical cancer 1b2 I have for the past 12 months had sharp pains in lower right groin area on occasions more severely when I am desperate for the toilet, number 1 s and 2 s! Also a dull ache in lower back in almost the identical area which feels as though it s always there but aches more on excercise my consultant says the pain may just be from lymph node removal when I had op but I am concerned it maybe something more sinister, I have had no scans since my treatment or blood tests
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012