Pain in the forehead radiating to ear with wax drainage, pain relieves with drainage of thick clear fluid from throat through nasal passage with pressure. What is it?

hi doctor i m having pain in my forehead which some times radiates to my left ear, and my left ear oftenly drainages ear wax during pain sensations and this pain is relieved only after the drainage of thick clear(some times greenish) fluid from my throat through the nasal passages behind and during the discharge of this fluid i feel some sort of pressure in my nasal passages and forehead......i don t know what i m suffering through plz help me out???
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012