Pain in the chest, breathing difficulty after an upper respiratory infection. History of asthma and pneumonia. Had a Hickman catheter. Any heart problems?

Right before it rains, I have crushing weighted pain on the left side of my chest . I seem to breath shallow during these episodes and they pass after the rain starts. I have asthma and have had pneumonia twice. I had a Hickman Catheter for a number of months 21 years ago. This pain started two years ago after getting upper respiratory infection following an outdoor zip lining adventure around pine trees that I am allergic to. What is this ? My heart? It doesn t feel like normal asthma
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013