Pain in the backside of ring finger, hurts when bent to pick up something. Reason?

I have pain in my right hand over my veins. I heard a pop yesterday and when I bend my hand at at the wrist or attempt to pick up something or move it I get a very sharp pain and have to stop for a few minutes before the pain subsides. The pain is on the back side over my ring and little finger of my right hand. What could it be?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012
The pain could be due to infection of the hand.
I prescribe antibiotic,anti inflammatory medicine to my patients with similar complaints.
Please consult an Orthopaedician, get clinically examined and investigated.
Wish you good health