Pain in the back of the throat while swallowing, bleeding from the back of the tongue, fever and joint pain. What do these symptoms indicate?

i have sharp pains in the back of my throat whenever I swallow and the next morning when I brushed my teeth and started to clean my tongue , i noticed that the back of my tongue was bleeding profusely. my toothbrush was covered in blood and each time i spat out there was a lot of bright red blood. I have had a fever for three days, joint pain throughout the period of the fever and have felt really weak. Oh and my eyes hurt whenever I moved them from side to side. Can you help me determine what I have?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012