Pain in the back of the neck, headaches. Grinding sound while moving the head. Soreness on spine. Reason?

Hello. I m a 27 year old male. 170 lbs, healthy. Have had a dull pain in the back of my neck for almost a month. When I move my head back there s sort of a grinding sound. The past few days the pain is more noticeable. Sore to the touch on both sides of my spine on upper neck. A couple of weeks ago I had some pretty bad headaches , like a pressure on the top of my head, but haven t had any headaches this week.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  241 Awaiting Answer