Pain in the back, neck, head, shoulder blades, no fever, minor drainage, sore throat, tiredness. What could this be?

Hello, my name is Megan. I recently noticed yesterday while I was at a casino, I started getting really irritable back pain , in my neck , back of my head, and into my shoulder blades. I was also very tired. I had no fever. Noq w I wake up this morning with a headache, minor drainage, and a sore throat on the right side. Its not swollen but irritated. I am also tired. Please help. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012