Pain in the back below rib cage. Suffer from piles. On gluten free diet. Need cure

hi i have back pain mainly on my right hand side also the pain comes out the same side on the bottom of my rib cage i would also feel the pains in my left hand side not all the time also i have beng suffering with piles mainly in the same area between the cheeks of my bottom it seems to be only the one i get in the same place i am 39 years of age i also have tried eating wheat free and gluten free products in the last 2 weeks my name is anthony
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013