Pain in stomach after jumping. Why are her lips blue now?

Yesterday my daughter jumped of the couch and screamed that she was having pain in her stomach up her chest and down her arms. I put her on the toilet thinking she was having a diahrea attack or something. Within a few minutes it went away and she said it didn t hurt anymore. Now today I noticed 2x that her lips were blue. We were at the spray park all day, but her lips were blue when we were home and she had dry clothes on. She didn t eat anything cold anytime before that. We just got home from dinner, (she was cold at the restaurant) but we were home again and I noticed her lips like a gray blue, no pink at all, and now they are pink. I was going to go to the ER but my husband is saying hes had that from holding his stool in which she does days on end. What should we do?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
blue lip mean less oxygenation
and less oxygenation can be due to circulatory defects and this can cause thestomach pain and pain in arms
get consultation from medical specialist as he can examine [physucally and diagnose to treat it accordingly