Pain in shoulder blade, rib cage, cramps in stomach, hot sweats, chest heaviness. Cause?

i had pain behind my left shoulder blade this morning and also pain on my left side just at the bottom of my rib cage. this monning i had severe cramps in the stomach and went to the toilet and started with hot sweats felt like i was going to pass out. i went and laid on the bed until it passed. i feel much better but still have the pain on my left side and behind the shoulder blade. my legs feel week and a little heaviness in the chest.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013

Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic!

Your symptoms sound like a medical emergency. We need to rule out Myocardial Infarction, Aortic aneurysm in particular, since these are most dangerous. But as I do not know your age and other risk factors, I cannot say it for sure. However, it may not be that serious also. So, do not get panicked. Anyhow, as I feel that the symptoms described by you needs an emergency evaluation and treatment, please visit a ER at the earliest. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.

If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows:
http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-vasanth/66057

Wish you good health!