Pain in shoulder back, unable to sleep, shortness of breath. Trouble in digestion and bowels leading to stress.

having pain on left side of back between shoulder blade unable to sleep the pain is a dull sore ache feels like shorteness of breath sometimes I also have neuropathy in my hand and for some strange reason it feels like the ache that I m having has something to do with sinues. I know that sounds bizzare but it does and I m having trouble digesting my food and problems having a stool. help this not just me being stress.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012