Pain in shoulder area, Took aspirin. Heart races. Breathing strange. Suggest?

Today I went to the ER b/c I had sudden, acute pain in my right shoulderblade area. I took an aspirin and then went as it was alarming, strange pain that effects my breathing (hurts to inhale except shallowly) and I have much heart disease in family. The tests turned out fine ( ekg , ct scan , bloodwork) though my platelets were a little low - 147. I am still in pain and it hurts to inhale deeply and tonight it feels like my heart is beating hard - not rapid - but hard. Even my son who felt it at my wrist could tell. ANY help would be appreciated! I do not smoke or drink or take any meds at all. I am 43 and exercise regularly - not overweight, female. My grandmother had a heart attack in her forties. They gave me morphine and steroids today - don t know if that would make heart heavy like this or not. Also, I did breath strangely (like chest felt compressed on end of exhale) the night before this happened. Thank you!
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012