Pain in shoulder and collar bone, osteolysis diagnosed on ribs. What is the cure?

Hello, i want to ask about my problem. My English language is not very good. My problem started in 11.2010. I was going on fitness about 4 months i i was exercising different things, one was weithlifting. In 11.2010 i started to feel pain in my left shoulder . I went to doctor had x ray and had nothing. But i stil feel the pain in my left shoulder and left collarbone and the left collarbone in bigger ang with lump and the end. On monday i went to doctor and they did me x ray again and show osteolysis on the first rib. All my blood test are normal. I have to go on computed tomography CT on 18.03 and i am very affraid. Please answer, i am 26 year old female.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013