Pain in right testicle, radiates up into right abdomen, right hip and right leg. Had gallbladder removal surgery. Any relation ?

I had gallbladder removal surgery in jan. 2012. Since then I have had pain and discomfort in my right testical that radiates up into my right abdomen right hip and down on the inside of my right leg. I had no problems prior to surgery. Primary doctor said it was epidydimitis. I took doxycycline , no help. He then gave me cipro and no help. Urologist examined me in August and said it was not epidydimitis. He does not know what it is. My right testical basically aches most of the time and usually stays in the scrotal area. Help please.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012