Pain in right side after injury. Pain when swallowing or turning head. What can I do?

HI, i was squatting today with weight on my shoulders. the weight was too heavy and i didn t have a spotter or anything to hold the weight if i failed (stupid i know) i couldn t get back up and the weight pushed me forward and i landed with my neck hitting the bench seat then rolled the weight back off my shoulders and let it hit the ground behind me. i immediately felt huge pain and ran upstairs. now it hurts on the entire right side when i look up turn my head and swallow . what can i do.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012