Pain in right eye, right side of nose. History of sinus infection, pink eye. Suggestions?

Hi! I am having severe pain to my right eye when I move it especially when I look down. In addition to that , I have pain on the right side of my nose and in front of my ear. It is tender to touch brow area and in front of ear. I went to the dr. Last week and he prescribed antibiotics , nasal spray , and ointment for eye cuz its red. He said I had a sinus infection and possible pink eye but my eyes never were crusty. Pain has only gotten worse. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012