Pain in rib and back. Blood test and scan done. Feeling lump inside chest. Is this a normal symptom of gallstones?

I have just had some blood tests and am awaiting a scan for suspected gall stones due to four episodes of pain inside my right rib, radiating out of my back, going on for about six hours. However since seeing my doctor last I now keep feeling like there s a lump inside my chest . It feels like I ve swallowed something large and it s wedged below the middle of my sternum. It starts just after I ve eaten, then can stay there all day. It s been going on for about a week now. Is this a normal symptom of gallstones?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012