Pain in popliteal fossa. Taking medicine for acute bronchitis. Pain in thighs. Your thoughts?

My popliteal fossa hurts when I walk and is very uncomfotable from a sitting position while extending my leg. This pain began yesterday but is slightly worse and in both fossa s this morning. I am taking two antibiotics and a hydrocodone suspension cough syrup for acute bronchitis which may have some influence??? Also, my thighs ache at night to the point where I can not sleep and only standing relieves the pain. This is weird to me and I can t stand all night :( Please provide your thoughts.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013