Pain in pelvis and lower abdomen. Done ultrasound and MRI. Had hysterectomy

In 2010 I drove to CT from Columbia, SC and since that time, I have had this pain in my pelvic and lower abdomen area and my bottom hurts sometimes.It start after I excerise, walk for a period of time and when my bladder is full. However, I don t get this pain all the time. I have had two pelvic ultrasounds and an MRI. Tubes have fluid & some scar tissues. My OB/GYN suggest surgery. I am 66 years old had a hysterectomy Nov 1978. No pregnanices. My email address: YYYY@YYYY . Thank you so very much, Henrietta Harrison 11/03/2012
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012