Pain in pelvis and anus, bloating, gas, changing bowel movements. Had C-section. Any thoughts?

Hi, I had a c section 7 months ago since then I have suffered from pelvic pain (twinges) in anus aswell constantly bloated, gas, constant change in bowel movements, pain when I insert Tampon and back pain also generally achey all over. And a month ago I noticed a lump on my nipple that has got bigger and solid but painful to the touch that has inverted my nipple and a constant tight chest. Any thoughts would be much appreciated??? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012