Pain in nose, ears, gums. Opiate addict. Infection from insufflation of the drug?

I am experiencing 10 on a scale of 1-10 in intensity of pain. The pain is in my nose ears and gums. I am an opiate addict and suspect the pain is coming from some sort of infection from insuffulation of the drug. When I am not on opiates the pain obviously increases greatly but at this point even after large doses of the drug the pain is only numbed. I need to find the root of the problem and how to fix it instead of just continually dulling the pain for short periods
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013