Pain in neck, eye, spine. Increases when smoking. What could it be?

hello my name is subhro. age 26. male. From two month i feeling a light pain in my left neck. the pain comes from 2 inch down from ear. also the pain continue to left shoulder . Sometimes the pain is very slight. I noticed that when i smoke the pain increase. also i had suffered from tonsil stone earlier. i feel pain also in my left eye. and also feel pain in spinal cord when i bend my head to read something. i am smoking since 7 years. but from 4 months i smoke rarely. please tell me doctor what s wrong with me
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013